Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

At the beach ...

Last week Point England School walked to the beach.  And we got to swim and play at the park.
It was really fun.  I got to eat ice blocks and I got some juicies and play on the slide.

There was a group of wasps and they didn't attack me. I played with my friends Rex and Mihaia.
And played woof the sand but I got a lot of sand in my hair.
It was really fun, I then went swimming on the beach. The water was freezing. And I popped some
bombs in the water. I watched my friends, they were scared of the water.
I ate my morning tea and then I ate my lunch as well. It was delicious!

I wanted to sleep and I woke up and we all packed up and went back to school.
I wash my hair because it was, all Sandy.

We all packed up our class and we all went back home and I go all of my stuff like.
my shoes my bag and my other things and I walked back to him and played fortnight with my friends.
It was so fun playing fortnight because I played all night and I went sleep late. friends All night and I went to another to get so late that my mum grounded me and my dad.  And when I was the morning.
I woke up again and I went to sleep and I came to school so late.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.